My sit was all over the place today, mostly because I can't stop thinking about everything I need to get done, and how I really have no time to get it done.
That's totally a mental formation. I get that. But I feel like I'm dealing with too much of my own shit, and everyone elses' shit at the present time to feel like I have time to do anything. Some really bad stuff went down on Sunday night which I don't feel comfortable discussing publicly and its weighing on my mind and I'm having a difficult time processing it. I try to talk about it but I find it makes people uncomfortable and I guess that's what I get since I don't feel like listening to anyone else's problems right now either. My thoughts are all over the place and I feel like how I did two years ago before my teacher training began. Sucks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment