Managed to sit for about ten minutes.

I couldn't relax. I'm really confused as to what I'm supposed to be drawing focus to this week. I feel like there is constant chatter in my brain. Labeling breaths as in/out. Long/short. Nervous/calm. Then my brain hosting a lengthy debate as to what exactly means long and what exactly means short and what they're compared to and how everything is just so subjective and then brain wanders to what I'm going to fix for dinner tonight then to what the hell Frank and I are going to talk about tomorrow night to reminding myself to ask Michael what to see and do in Ottawa since he's been there already to wondering how much weight I gained last weekend and if I'll ever stop being such a sloth to holy shit it's so damn hot in my apartment and I love my ghetto air conditioner of a box fan and a bowl of ice cubes.

Hell yeah, mindfulness.