First one to wake up in the morning and I am so happy for this time by myself this weekend.
I wander out to the dock, pull up a Muskoka chair, and rest in it, eyes open, allowing du-sa-ni-ma to filter through my mind. This current moment is probably the first moment I have felt in weeks where I haven't thought of what I needed to do, what I should be doing, what I won't get done. I was just whole, and just there, and watching the stillness of the water. Noticing a sense of longing for a loon to cry out, and a sense of disappointment knowing I won't hear the loon's call until that evening... if I even do (note from the future: we hardly spent any time outside that evening). It was easier to drop into a relaxed, calm mind today. I didn't long for my sit to be over. I did not time myself, but I am pretty sure I was there for about thirty minutes. The only thing that got me up were laughter and dishes banging around in the cottage behind me. Breakfast :)
1 comments:
I love that peaceful feeling of sitting (when it happens). Yum. :)
Post a Comment