In between my 6h30 am and 10 am classes today I sat for about fifteen minutes. I drew awareness to the nostrils as I inhaled and exhaled. I am fidning it easier for me to draw attention to the nostrils as oppossed to the belly. I'm also finding it easier to sit and be still by myself - I guess I am getting more comfortable. Times seems to pass by more quickly too.

I knew I wouldn't have time to attend an asana yoga class today, so after I was done sitting, I turned on my iPod and practiced a shortened version of the Moksha series, throwing in a lot of flows and sun salutations. I was listening to MC Yogi and couldn't help but want to dance through each and every posture. I am currently in such a joyous mood today that I really just wanted to celebrate... for no reason!