1h50 pm
25 minutes seated

I just want to point out... I'm such a huge bliss head. hahahah.

Began sitting by contemplating the fourth foundation of mindfulness. Mind quickly moved to other things like, boys, money, and jobs. Felt this huge bubble of happiness just above my heart and couldn't stop smiling. Or rocking from side to side as if I became a metronome. Stillness, apparently, wasn't an option for me today. I didn't notice my alarm go off, but noticed I had finished my sit when I impatiently opened my eyes to check to see if I was almost done. Weird.

Last night my "sit" was a fifteen minute guided meditation in one of my yoga classes. I hadn't done guided meditation in a long time and I enjoyed it. I need to see if there's anything around here that could offer me that on a more regular basis.

Yoga'asana has been really strong lately. I feel like I'm over my laziness hump and back to actually doing productive things. Like, you know, moving my limbs. haha