I'm just copying and pasting from my myspace blog because I'm lazy.
Yesterday:
Leprechauns were dancing around me, for sure.
After my car getting stolen sometime between December 31st-January 2nd, a state trooper found my car Friday morning and it was transferred to a holding facility. I just got back from looking at it.
It's perfectly drivable, with a dent on the side and a few scratches, but nothing that can't be fixed.
The inside was completely disgusting. Condom wrappers. Needles. Papers. Bottles of alcohol strewen all over. They took everything out of the glove compartment - my Oakleys, vehicle registration, the title (which my mom put in there cuz... who knows why), the insurance information, the owner's manuel. My car charger and bluetooth headset are gone, as well as my Cubs sweatshirt and I don't think I saw my yoga mat or fins in there, but there was so much garbage, so who knows. I don't even know if I'd want them after looking in to the backseat.
I don't even want to drive it anymore. We had to come back home to get something that prooved my mom was the owner(aparently insurance cards aren't enough, funny that) and she lost the title cuz she left it in the car so who knows how we're going to get it back here. It also costs $250 to get it out of the impound - the insurance company better fucking pay for that. I'm refusing to drive that nasty piece of shit until the needles have been taken out of it and its been sterilized with a fucking power washer. God that's disgusting. So, her brother and her are going to get the car.
I hope they rot.
So these fuck nuts also left their cds and school information in my car. I also found a traffic violation, which I am now going to have to fight the city for - but that its prolly how they found my stolen car to begin with.
All my stuff is gone. And I have their college textbooks. and CDs. And drove my car around about 300 miles. And filled up my gas tank. And got rid of my Deutschland "d" bumper sticker, but left the Depaul one. The license plates are gone. My car stuff - the febreeze, anti freeze, windshield washer fluid, jumper cables, spare tire - still there.
I dont fucking get it. I'm trying to make sense of why they did what they did and I dont get it. And I want to know if these fucks are in custody and if I can see them so I can kick their fucking asses. ok. Well. I wouldn't do that. but I want to know if they were caught, if my car was swiped for finger prints, etc. I want to be able to go to that trial, if there is one.
The line was so long and the lady couldn't answer any of my questions as she didnt have time, although she was really nice.
I'll call the state trooper who originally called me friday morning at 4h20 am, and talk to her and see if she can answer my questions. I'm allowed to do that, right?
I feel as if nothing is getting answered, and im getting really fucking irritated because I feel violated, and disgusting, and want justice served. I want to know that they actually will look for these fuck faces, if they did anything besides impound it.
I'm so upset :(
This morning:
The state trooper finally called me back!
She said she pulled someone over for a traffic violation January 2nd, ran the plates and saw that they had been just purchased from the currency exchange. Ran the VIN and saw that the car was reported stolen a few hours prior (just think had I not gotten to the police department when I did...) and arrested the guy driving the car.
Unfortuneately, he was not the guy who stole my car. He had paid $3000 cash for it when he saw a for sale sign on it around 2 that afternoon. He then went to the currency exchange and purchased new plates for it, and got temps. She had to arrest him anyway, but when they brought him in they got information on the guy who sold it to him and they will be calling him in to identify the dude who stole my car in a lineup.
She was really nice and made sure she answered all my questions and kept asking me if I had more. She said to just chuck all his stuff out and I am allowed to clean the car. She also asked me what damage was accurred on the vehicle and wrote that all down on her report so the insurance claims adjustor wouldn't give us any shit when he comes to look at it tomorrow.
I thanked her profusely and I was happy to know what my car had been through the past few days and that it kind of put my mind more at ease. I'm still pissed and irriated, and need to get new plates and register for a new title and all that shit but whatever. Car's back. And tomorrow I'll get to have it cleaned. No more condoms and drug paraphanellia! Awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment