My life is a work in progress.
I desire wholeness.
There is enough time.
I am doing this for me because I love me, and I am worth this change.
It won't be this way forever.
My courage is an expression of my love.
The only real control I have is the choice of my own thoughts, my own words, and my own actions.
I choose the life that I have right now.
I can do this.
Everything is moving at the proper speed.
Life may be difficult, but I do not need to suffer.
I am in the circle.
Think the truth, tell the truth, and live the truth.
A successful life is one lived in friendship and love.
I acknowledge my successes.
I make a commitment to practicing yoga poses with ahimsa.
I am open to giving and receiving love.
Love is connection with myself.
Love is life's attempt to tell me that there is always hope.
When I love, I am living yoga.
I embrace change and let go of fear.
Letting go of what I cannot change celebrates courage.
This moment is the perfect moment to let go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment