What would you like to see or have had more of or less of? What ways can this training be improved?

MORE OF THESE QUESTIONS. I realize writing and discussion isn't how everyone learns, but I really truly LOVED the questions posted on the discussion board. I know I didn't respond to the board personally, but I did respond in here, and when there were lots of questions for me to answer and lots of things for me to think about, that's when I felt I got the most out of my learning on this journey. Maybe it's because that's just how I learn best, but I truly felt the most connected to this process when I was answering questions as opposed to writing yoga routines and exploring the foundations of mindfulness. Or I'm just a big nerd. :) I feel I would have gotten more out of it at the end of each month if there were additional questions to answer based on what we had studied that month as opposed to writing a guided meditation/asana/savasana practice.

I would have also appreciated going into the distance component knowing exactly how much would have been expected of us each month. It felt at times were were eased into it the first few months, and then things started to get a wee bit crazy with so much walking meditation/sitting meditation for long periods of time. I felt guilty because I mostly did seated meditation (and towards the end, speed walking meditation) and would do it either/or, not both/and. But at the same time I guess it's all a part of keeping it mindful and being in the present moment... also learning that life sucks ;)

I really did appreciate, though, how Frank was sooooo responsive and so participative in my journey. I loved his comments on my entires, I loved our phone calls, and I really loved how available he made himself to me (and I'm sure everyone else). I don't think I ever had to wait more than a day or two for a response to a question or an email and that's always really appreciated as a student. I adore insanely compassionate, knowledgeable teachers who can make things reeeeeally easy for me to understand... because sometimes I need things dumbed way down :)

I do feel it was worthwhile to take it. While I haven't found the time to really use it as a yoga and meditation instructor, I do plan on implementing mindfulness based practices with clients and staff alike and feel it's proven itself to be invaluable to me as a social work practitioner.