I got my absentee ballot in the mail yesterday from the Cook Coounty Electoral office.
I think its pretty easy to guess who I voted for ;) *fangirlswoon*
The damn thing was so confusing though - its like, this picture story of how to vote, then instructions in English and Spanish and some Chinese dialect, and the just of it is to take a writing utensil and draw a line in between a < and a --- next to the name of the candidate you want. So eventually, this becomes an arrow: <-------. A glorified connect the dots, if you will.
However they leave out one minor detail... what kind of writing utensil to use. Pencil, pen, sharpie, marker, etc. In the picture, it looked like a pencil, so that's what I used. But seriously people!
I also was a tard and requested a Democratic ballot, when I totally meant to get a non-partisan one. Oh well. I need to remember for November, I guess. I opened it up and was all WHERE THE GREEN PARTY CANDIDATES? oh yeah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment