February 5th

It's Super Tuesday today. I hope US Dems do the right thing and vote for Obama. I'm so sick of people bashing him because he suppossedly doesn't have any leadership experience. Uhm ok people - neither did Bush. And some how, we've put up with him for eight years. Obama has at least been a senator for the previous four, and has a whole list of impressive leadership type stuff under his belt - and wtf - people rarely have experience with being POTUS anyway. Weakest argument ever.

I'm also sick of the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton dynasty that seems to be going on. Who's after Hillary? Jeb?

If Hillary gets elected for the Democratic ballot I totally see a republican winning again. And that's not good. Maybe thats what we as a people deserve. Who knows. This makes me crabby.

They just released a poll up here saying that something like 15% of Canadians would give up their vote in the next Canadian federal election to vote in the US one in November. I'm wishing that could be a reality.

Against my better judgment I'm leaving comments enabeled. However, I'm in a stunningly bad mood and ready to rip someone's head off at a moment's notice, so disagree with me at your own risk. If I tear into you, I'm sorry. Maybe.