For any of you who thought it might not be. Its not going away any time soon, either. Oh JOY.
This was taken outside my house, again, since I'm running out of ideas on wtf to take a picture of. I love this car - a VW bus is my ultimate dream car and I will own one some day if it kills me. This bus hasn't moved since the first blizzard we had, and you can see just how much its snowed.
Since I have attracted an audience (thank you to all of your comments, emails, messages, putting me on your blogs of the week, etc), I have put up a list of stuff I'm into. I figure now is as good a time as ever to start spewing my vegetarian/yoga/environmental/dirty hippy tree hugging propaganda as ever. :D
1 comments:
Hi, Karina!
Excellent posting. You are master.
Have a good weekend
Post a Comment