I'm reading an amazing book right now called "Living Your Yoga". I think this book is essentual to anyone trying to further their yoga practice, or is to become a teacher.

Anyway, I was bored today, paging through it (reading chapter one for the second time, as i could not absorb this woman's wisdom enough) and I came across a passage she wrote about her friend using yoga to get through the pain of labor and childbirth. She said that every contraction she had, she treated as a difficult yoga pose. She accepted the fact that it was there, breathed deeply, and got over it.

I wonder if I can just try to apply this concept to my life. Whenever i encounter something difficult in my day, go through a trying time, or have to do something I don't want to, I think I am going to try to accept the fact I have to do it, breathe deeply, and get over/through it. Cuz life is just one big yoga pose, I guess, if I am going to be living my yoga and all.

Now. Putting theory in to practice. Ha.