Sometimes I don't know what's stopping me from taking the plunge, forgetting about grad school, and just going around the world teaching yoga. So many job opportunities, so little time.
I went to a Moksha Yoga teacher's retreat of sorts this weekend up at Ted's cottage in Muskoka and got to meet and network with a whole bunch of people.
My friend Lavonne keeps trying to convince me to open up a studio in California and she wants to invest in me to do that. It makes me sick how much money this woman has to throw around, and how she believes in me enough to trust me with it. Actually, it makes me tear up because she's been so good to me. I couldn't afford to buy any of my yoga books for my teacher training, and she bought them all for me. They weren't cheap.
So many great talks, campfires, canoe trips, new friends under the moonlight this weekend. I could go for this once a month. My head is spinning with ideas and information, and now I need to try and channel this energy to the book I have before me, if I have any hopes of passing Child Development this semester.
0 comments:
Post a Comment