My one accomplishment of the day:

I did not step foot inside of Mac Cosmetics. I walked dangerously close to it but decided it's best I not go in, for fear of spending more money, although I'd love to fill up my blush palette and get the two Barbie Loves Mac lipsticks I am missing from the collection still.

Of course, having to buy new bras (seven bras and $290 later at Victoria's Secret) and stuff from Sephora (DDF products suck to buy without my discount *sadface*) I was feeling rather guilty for buying things for myself.

I have so much I need to buy/do for Hawaii. So, in true Karina fashion, here's a list, divided off in to what stores I need to go to and where. This will all take place tomorrow.

Shit I have
-beach towel
-water bottle
-yoga mat
-sunglasses
-flashlight (somewhere...)
-camera (might get a disposable waterproof one for swimming with the dolphins tho)
-swim suit (but might get a new one from Old Navy, as bad juju is attached to the other one)
-toiletries
-gym shoes/hiking boots
-hair dryer
-brush
-bandanas/scarves

Old Navy/Gap/Kohls/Target
-yoga shorts (ew!) and tops (have some, need to buy more)
-t shirts, tank tops
-long pants/yoga pants
-sweatshirts (I gave all mine to Kevin and feel like an idiot for asking to borrow one of my sweatshirts, lol)
-skirts, dresses, sarongs (I am skurred)
-flip flops, sandals (one more pair!)
-light weight raincoat (this might just be a sweatshirt or something - who the hell wears those now?)

Walgreens
-journal (wtf I cant journal on my ibook?)
-lined 3 hole paper
-sunscreen

Trader Joe's/Whole Foods
-citronella oil (I hope I can find this shit there!)

I have no idea what I can and can't bring on my carryon. I hope they have water and shit for purchase behind the security checkpoint. At least I can fit all my solid makeup in my carryon - the mascara, cleansers, anything else will have to go in my suitcase, and United better not fucking lose it.

***

I really havent eaten anything since Friday. I was suppossed to go out tonight to Olive Garden with Robin and Annie but my mom is forcing me to w Consequently, I am having bad dizzy spells and am sleeping a lot, and cannot stop thinking about getting a big ass double stack and a frosty from Wendy's.

We'll call it my pre-detox-tox-up. Or, something.